joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Scenes from the Weekend.

Just a few photos from my wonderful weekend spent at home here in New York. It's been far too long since I've found myself with a full weekend to get out & explore, and Saturday's endless sunshine & cloudless skies provided just the opportunity to do so. Gosh, I've missed this city.

 

1 & 2 -- A stop off at Smorgasburg in the morning with a dear friend led to some 3's Company Triple Berry Jam from Anarchy In A Jar and a mouth-watering, taste bud bursting Cemita from Cemita's Mexican Sandwiches and Tacos
3 -- A look over the East River.
4 -- A quick trip to Fish's Eddy.
5 & 6 -- Some greenery and blooms at the Union Square Market.

P.S. If you couldn't tell, I finally bit the bullet and jumped on the Instagram bandwagon. I hate to admit it, but I feel a strong addiction coming on. Feel free to follow me, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment