joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kinfolk Dinner: Austin.

Well, if there was ever a way for Texas to truly catch my Northern eye, I should have known it was bound to be through a Kinfolk lens. Take a look at these gorgeous photos from Kinfolk's most recent dinner in Austin this past March--


Oh, I just can't get enough. I swear, if I'm ever in town for longer than 3 days at a time and the weather simultaneously decides to be kind (which has proven to be a taller order than one might think), I'm just going to have to pull out a giant blanket and gather some friends for a picnic. What better way to enjoy a warm weekend evening than with good food, chilled wine, and a host of candlelit mason jars? Oh my, please & thank you.

For more photos from the Austin series, click here. And if you haven't yet seen the photos from the Brooklyn or Portland dinners, you're in for a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment