joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Weekend. Happy Brunching.

One of my favorite things about the weekend is that tiny excess of time I finally find myself with to wander into a cozy cafe or favorite local joint for a bite to eat with good friends. After a week of hustle and bustle, there's just something so refreshing about leisurely-paced meals spent fueling your mind & body with wholesome food and long conversation. And as every New Yorker knows, there truly is no better place or way to do so than over brunch.

Needless to say, when I stumbled across this incredible brunch round up by Alice over on her beautiful blog Lingered Upon, I just had to share. Don't these meals almost make you want to skip on ahead to Sunday just so you can start indulging? Oh sweet deliciousness.


So, my fellow New Yorkers, what's the verdict? What's your favorite go-to spot?

Wishing you & yours a wonderful weekend and Happy Brunching ahead.
xo

1 comment:

  1. go to spot is definitely the beagle. the wren does do good stuff though.

    ReplyDelete