joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Mixtape. (No. 4)

Hello, hello! My goodness it's been a while. Has anyone yet discovered where time seems to slip away to when we least expect it? Sorry for my absence-- I hope you've all been well as I've attempted to restore some order to my little corner of the world.

After an incredibly jam-packed & wonderful few days with Marie, Matt & crew in town over the long weekend, last week was quickly consumed by a work trip, an onslaught of meetings, and far too little time to pop in and say hello. Upon returning home last Thursday night to a giant pile of mail, a list of errands a mile long, the admittance that it had in fact been 10 months since my last haircut, and the realization that my broken iPod was leaving my half-marathon training in shambles, I embarked on a weekend-long journey to attempt making some positive strides towards equilibrium again. Thus here we are, with an entire week having disappeared and it being yet another Monday. Oh, life. (Cue deep breath).

But hey, it's a new week and I've got a good feeling about this one.

I've got lots of fun posts for you all planned for this week, but for now, I wanted to leave you with the following mix I've had on play in the corner all day-- thank goodness for productive Mondays. Enjoy.



She Got the Honey -- Mat Kearney
Hello -- Tristan Prettyman
To a Poet -- First Aid Kit
Lost In My Mind -- The Head and the Heart
Pitter-Pat -- Erin McCarley
July Flame -- Laura Veirs
Something In The Water -- Brooke Fraser
Rush Apart -- The Rural Alberta Advantage
The Broken Ones -- Dia Frampton
Lose Some Time -- Grace Potter & The Nocturnals

No comments:

Post a Comment