joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Weekend.

Words cannot even begin to express how absolutely thrilled I am for this weekend to be here. Of all the weekends that I've had to look forward to since moving up to the city this past summer, it has been having a weekend like this one upon us come to fruition that I have been looking forward to most. And why might that be, you ask? Well-- a very special someone finally happens to be coming into town!! (As does her equally wonderful boyfriend with a carload of friends in tow, no less!!)

Excuse me while I take 30 seconds for a much needed, crazed happy dance.

 

So, what's on the agenda for the visit from the best friend who has yet to visit my humble abode or grace the borough of Brooklyn with her presence? Well, dear friends, you'll just have to wait until next week to find out, but I can assure you, it's going to be a marvelously wonderful weekend indeed.

Wishing you and yours a fabulously long weekend as well.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment