joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Linus & Danielle.

I don't know Linus or Danielle, but golly I certainly wish that I did. After coming across this absolutely beautiful video of their wedding, my heart has swollen to about ten times its normal size with love and admiration for this couple. I don't know what it is about this video and these people and this wedding- but my goodness does it make my heart race. You can just feel the love here, you know? I mean really, really feel it. And not just between the sweet, sweet couple; but everywhere, amongst everyone, in every little corner and nook. Oh, it just makes me smile wide. What a special, special thing to be able to capture in its most natural and wholesome existence.

And my gosh, I'm sorry, but I just have to say it-- That. Barn. (Swoon.)

So, strange as it may be for me to post the wedding video of a couple I've never had the pleasure or good fortune of meeting, that is precisely what I plan to do. I hope you enjoy and are as inspired and touched as I was.

And to Danielle and Linus, wherever & whomever you might be-- I hope that your lives have continued to be full of as much joy, laughter, and love as this one special day most certainly was. I wish you a lifetime of health and happiness. Thank you, sincerely, for sharing.



linus+danielle • rainy barn wedding from Paperback Weddings on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment