joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Simple Life.


There's something so appealing to me about a life entirely different than the one I currently live. A life of simplicity, with a bit less outer noise & a bit more inner thought. A life that might look something like the images above, if that even makes any sense at all. I think I'd like it there, wherever there might be. It feels peaceful. Quaint. It even feels a bit like home-- as if a part of me has been there all my life.

Yes. I think I'd like it there.

Images above via here, here, here, and here.

2 comments:

  1. yes PLEASE! today i got distracted daydreaming about re-modeling a very old home into a cafe/coffee shop with a small apartment to live in upstairs. i'll be sure to invite you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, please do. That sounds absolutely marvelous. =)

      Delete