joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Mixtape. (No. 3)

Happy Monday, friends. I can't believe it's already the start of another week, can you? After a busy, but incredibly enjoyable weekend, I've started this week off on a bit of a mellow note with the following playlist & it's proven to be exactly what I needed to ease into this work week.

Wishing you all my very best for a productive and joyful week ahead.



This House of Cards -- Jamie Mefford and Blue Light
Rochester -- Mat Kearney
Coachella -- Brooke Fraser
My Father's Father -- The Civil Wars
Winter Song -- The Head & The Heart
Rewind -- Paolo Nutini
Anna's Tambourine -- Carleigh Nesbit
Blood Bank -- Bon Iver
Almost Lover -- A Fine Frenzy
Bouncing Ball -- Honeyhoney
More Time -- Needtobreathe
Not Too Late -- Norah Jones

Photo above found here, via Wit & Delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment