joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sottocasa.


Grabbed some pizza tonight from a local joint that just opened up a few blocks from my apartment. Oh my goodness was it good. Cooked in a traditional wood burning oven & with some of the freshest ingredients I've tasted in a while-- this pizza was unreal.



Do I even need to mention that the restaurant itself is just as wonderful? Red brick walls, cozy tea lights, and an outdoor garden patio with picnic benches and lights hung all around. Talk about my kind of place. So excited to add this to my list of regular favorites to hit up when friends are in town! (Word on the street is that they're going to start delivery soon as well-- oh, well just twist my arm.)

Check out their website and menu: here.

No comments:

Post a Comment