joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Weekend.

Photo, here.
Hello from Washington, friends! I'm in town through Friday night to lead a really exciting service project for work which, after being elbows-deep in planning & details for the past few months, has made me incredibly eager to finally jump right in and get my hands dirty.

Even better? Not only has this quick trip to DC given me the perfect excuse to get a visit in with my wonderful sis (and bunk on her floor for the night!), but one of my dear, dear friends has also graciously volunteered to come on out tomorrow afternoon and lend a hand with the project! Love that I'll get to see some familiar faces while I'm in town.

I'll be en route to Jacksonville, FL tomorrow night for another project on Saturday and then it's back to the Big Apple Sunday morning. Whew- fingers crossed for me that these next few days go well!

Wishing you and yours a wonderful, wonderful start to your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment