joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Weekend.

Happy Friday everyone! Boy did this week fly by, and thank goodness for that! Here are a few things I'm looking forward to this weekend:

Some quality time at home with my parents. A trip to my favorite place on earth-- Charlottesville. One of my all-time favorite Fall traditions (more on this come Monday)! Squeezing in another home football game & tailgate with the crew. Officially pulling out my scarves and boots for the season. Catching up with dear friends over extended brunch dates. Taking in as much of that incredible Blue Ridge Mountain beauty as I can. Getting behind the wheel again with the windows down and the radio turned way up. And of course, a little R&R.

It's shaping up to be just the weekend I need and I can't wait. I hope you've got lots of fun plans that you're looking forward to as well; wishing you and yours a wonderful, wonderful weekend!

Photo, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment