joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Old Dominion.

I don't know about you, but it's been a highly productive week in my neck of the woods. Checked lots of to-do's off my list, had some fun being in St. Louis to cheer on the Cards for the start of the World Series, and even squeezed in a visit with some good friends in the area (always a big perk for me)!

But with the weekend just around the corner, I'm back to the airport in the morning to head back East. And as painful as that 5:55am flight is going to be (yyouch), it'll all be worth my while since this time around I'm really heading home-- all the way back to Virginia.

Photo, here.
Could not be more excited to soak up the comfort of falling back into life down South for a bit. Plus-- there is absolutely no place on earth more beautiful than Virginia during this time of year. Cool breezes, warm sunshine & a myriad of Fall colors every which way you look.

Mmm. Home Sweet Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment