joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Joie De Vivre-- The Tumblr Edition.



This has been a long time coming, friends, and I could not be more excited to finally share this mini side project of mine with you all. While there is undoubtedly some editing & fiddling still yet to come, let me be the first to warmly introduce you to joie de vivre's Tumblr counterpart.

Over the past 14 months, this little space of mine has been a experiment of labored love. For those of you who have been gracious enough to stick around for a while now, you know firsthand the ways in which things have changed and grown and ultimately evolved to be as they now are. With each post,  joie de vivre has come to be something more than it was last-- something a bit closer towards what I always hoped and envisioned it would be. And now, with the addition of a whole new space chock-full of visual inspiration, I am so excited to see where this journey of creative exploration continues to lead. 

I do hope you'll stick around to join me. 

So with that said, click here to wander on over to joie de vivre (the Tumblr edition).
Poke around. Stay awhile. I hope you like what you see.
Happy exploring.
xo

(P.S. Know that you can always find a link to the joie de vivre Tumblr up top next to the "About Me" section!)


No comments:

Post a Comment