joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Garnett Jewelry: Blues Trio.

It's no secret that I've had an ongoing love affair with Of A Kind for a while now-- and if this initial post of mine didn't do it's job in convincing you to sign up for their weekly email alerts, here's a gentle reminder to do yourself a favor and do so. (Immediately.)

Now, I'd like to start off this post by saying that for the past few months, I have practiced an unusually impressive degree of self restraint when it comes to Of A Kind's incredible features. As someone who will be the first to admit that she's never been so good at adopting the "look, don't touch" (aka: immediately purchase) mentality when it comes to these sorts of things, I can attest to the fact that restraint is not always easy to come by. But when I opened my email on Sunday to find that the wonderful Aimee Munford and her trio cuffs were being featured once again, you better believe any form of hesitation, whatsoever, was swiftly kicked to the curb.


The verdict? I'm in love. Durable enough to hold their own, yet delicate enough to add the perfect amount of feminine flair to just about anything, I think it's safe to say that these cuffs are about to become a standard in my wardrobe. (Now, let's see how long I last before going out and splurging on one in every color I can find. Yikes.)

Unfortunately the Of A Kind Blues Trio has long since sold out (sorry for the teaser, friends!), but have no fear for I've got two easy ways for you to get your fix:

1. For my fellow Anthropologie lovers out there, swing on over to Anthro's online store to take a gander at their custom assortment of Pinta Cuffs (... Dare I even mention how perfect that Navy & Orange combo might be-- I see you UVa football season, I see you.)


2. And of course, there's always Garnett Jewelry's online store  which you should swing by, as is, since Aimee has a host of other tempting pieces as well! (You're welcome, in advance)

 

*A quick caveat: These cuffs run a bit small-- which is one of the main reasons why I personally love them; hooray for bracelets that fit small wrists and don't slip and slide all freaking day long (!!)-- but for those of you who like your bracelets loose, be forewarned! :)

Happy shopping. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment