joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Emerson Fry.

The wonderful Emerson Fry, creative genius behind the former wildly popular and successful EmersonMade line, has come into Spring 2012 with a new collection, a new perspective, and a new name to boot. Enter Emerson Fry New York. And ladies, holy moly, it is every bit as fabulous as you could ever imagine. I think I'm in love. With the perfect mix of chic femininity and classy sophistication, this line is everything I wish my spring/summer wardrobe would look like if only I had the time or money to get it there. Where's a girl's magic genie in a bottle when she needs one, am I right? Take a look and prepare to swoon, my friends.

      
 

(Pssst. Fellow diehard lovers of EmersonMade, scoot on over here for one last chance to shop the odds and ends before they're gone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment