joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

EmersonMade.

I have been in love with EmersonMade for the absolute longest time. The simple lines, the classic cuts, the feminine details. There just isn't a single thing that I don't love about these beautiful pieces.

I just can't get enough.











And then there's Emerson, the (beauty) and brains behind the whole operation. Isn't she just fantastic?




This past year, I finally bit the bullet and treated myself to my first EmersonMade purchase. My eye had been on these beautiful flower pins for months and just couldn't resist any longer. I'm in love. And don't even get me started on the beautiful keepsake box that they came in.






Check out EmersonMade, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment