joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Content.

 
 

Where-- Nestled into my favorite corner of my living room couch.
Enjoying-- A hot mug of chai and the sound of absolute silence around me.
Munching on-- Frozen chocolate chips & loving the feeling of them melting in my mouth after a sip of steaming tea.
Wearing-- My favorite pair of woolen socks, a pair of lulu leggings, and my oversized cable sweater that still smells of my trip to Ireland last year.
Thinking about-- The wisdom embedded in this post by a good friend of mine.
Feeling-- Content.

1 comment:

  1. love, love, love these photos & can't wait to visit your apartment (might invite myself over for some chocolate chips :) thanks for your kind words dear friend!

    ReplyDelete