joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Perfection.

It's only been 2 days, but I'm already thinking this gorgeous San Francisco weather was just what the doctor ordered. After an endless summer of hot humidity, I can't even tell you how refreshing it's been to walk outside and actually have to bundle my scarf a little closer. Oh, sweet bliss!

Photo, here.

Also, I stumbled across the following outfit and couldn't help but laugh when I realized that I've been wearing some version of it, almost to a tee, since getting out here.


Photo, here.


I'm telling you, nothing beats the comfort of my Toms, an oversized sweater, and a Pashmina scarf. God bless Fall-- now time to start the countdown until I can whip out my leather boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment