joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love.

Ladies & gents, guess what?! Another glorious weekend is just around the corner- hooray!

If you haven't already found a million fun little adventures to busy yourself with, my advice? Grab some friends, a tub of popcorn (or a box of buncha crunch if you know what's good), and settle into your local theater to watch this hunky hottie rock it alongside Steve Carell in Crazy Stupid Love.


Besides having the perfect excuse to stare at this gorgeous face for over an hour and a half, I'm ready to bet you'll actually enjoy the movie too. Witty, humorous, sarcastic, and creative- I just loved it from start to finish. And hey, if all else fails, just hold out for the "Dirty Dancing" scene and I promise, Ryan will absolutely blow you away. Catch my drift?




P.S. Ryan? Yup, I'm pretty sure I'm Crazy Stupid (in) Love... with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment