joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Mixtape. (No. 9)

Hello, sweet friends-- goodness, it's been far too long since we last shared this weekly Monday dance, hasn't it? I hope you're coming off a wonderful weekend, wherever it is you might be.

I was beyond lucky to have a crew of dear friends descend upon this little borough of mine early last week and after six days spent touring around the city, staying up far too late sitting cross-legged on the living room floor playing endless hours of games and laughing ourselves silly over old memories, new pranks, and a mutual intolerance of this horrendously unbearable heat wave, I'm finding myself wishing I could just rewind back to Tuesday and start all over again. (What do you think, friends? Part III again soon?)

Many, many more photos, stories, and posts to come this week (trust me in saying that after weeks of bookmarking pages for a later date, I've got inspiration coming out of my ears at this point), but for now I say we kick back and get this week started off on a good note. Sound good?

Here's to a new week, friends.
Enjoy!




Dirty Paws -- Of Monsters and Men
Sit Down By the Fire -- The Veils
Called Out in the Dark -- Snow Patrol
Up Against the Wall -- Peter Bjorn and John
Way to the Future -- Katie Herzig
Dancing In the Dark (Live) -- Mat Kearney
Missed the Boat -- Modest Mouse
Big Jet Plane -- Angus & Julia Stone
Intro -- The xx
Sail -- AWOLNATION

p.s. beautiful photo above via Benjamin Bergh

No comments:

Post a Comment