joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Up In The Air.

Hello dear friends. My apologies for things being so quiet around here as of late; despite my radio silence, I promise I am in fact alive & well. You see, life has kept me on the move these past few weeks-- 7 cities in 15 days, whew-- and finding some time to pop in to say hello has been far more difficult than I sincerely wish it had been. So while I take today to do my best in crossing off a host of to-dos before jetting of, yet again, tomorrow morning, I thought I'd share a bit of what life has looked like from my lens as of late.


I promise I'll be back to regular posts next week once I find myself with a bit more time (and a guaranteed internet connection), but until then, wishing you & yours a wonderful weekend ahead.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment