joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Weekend


Happy Friday, everyone! Hooray for the weekend!

I hope you've got some fun things on your to-do list for the next few days-- aren't weekends just the best? Here are just a few of the things that I'm looking forward to...

- Breaking out some champagne and having a glass (or two...) with good friends, just because.
- Heading over to Williamsburg on Saturday morning to make the most of the last Smorgasburg of the season. You really can't go wrong with approximately 100 food vendors whipping up delicious bites and tasty treats for you to indulge in while sitting on picnic tables covered in red-checkered tablecloths, can you? I think not.
- Taking advantage of a forecast absent of rain & grabbing my camera to wander the streets for an afternoon.
- Whipping up a batch of my mother's infamous Brunch Punch & enjoying some college football alongside some fellow 'Hoos.
- Lacing up my sneakers and finally heading outdoors to enjoy a good, long run through Prospect Park. (After 3 weeks, I'm definitely due for a break from the monotony of the treadmil, oi)

Wishing you and yours a wonderful, wonderful weekend.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment