joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Give Thanks.



Just a few of the many things that I am so very grateful for today--

The undying love & support of my parents
That very special bond between my sister and I that seems to grow stronger each and every day
The loyalty & acceptance of my incredible friends
This wonderful city that I am now so fortunate to call home
Having a job that has allowed me to not only love what I do, but to also do what I love
Moments that both humble & ground me in realizing just how truly fortunate I am
Being an American & being able to live in this land of the free and the home of the brave
A wealth of health & an abundance of happiness.

Wishing you and yours a very, very Happy Thanksgiving, surrounded by love and filled with laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment