joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Mallory & Michael.

Happy Monday, friends!

I hope you've all rebounded into this week after a wonderfully relaxing weekend. Mother Nature decided to grant the Northeast a little preview of what we should all come to expect this winter with a far too generous gift of 3 inches of snow and slippery sludge. So much for my plans to spend Saturday roaming the city streets with nothing but my camera in hand! Oh well. A quiet weekend at home playing catch up while watching a marathon of movies ended up being exactly what I needed.

In any case, I've been so excited for a free moment to surface today because after coming across the following video Friday afternoon, I've been dying to share it with you all.

The beautiful bride below was a sorority sister of mine at UVa and she's just as every bit wonderful as she seems-- truly beautiful inside and out. While Mallory graduated a few years ahead of me, I've just loved following all that she's gone on to accomplish and achieve in the years since. (She's also the creative mind behind, A Strong Aesthetic, a beautiful blog that I've been a long time lover and admirer of.)

Mallory-- lots of love and a BIG congratulations to you and your new hubby!


Michael and Mallory's beautiful wedding at James Monroe's beautiful estate, Ash Lawn in Virginia.
Music: "Around Us" by Jonsi

No comments:

Post a Comment