joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Weekend.


So this weekend will be my first at home in New York in over a month-- and I could NOT be more excited. Really looking forward to lounging around in my PJ's, trying my hand at some new recipes in the kitchen, and finally getting to catch up on some much needed cleaning/chores. I can't even tell you how high the to-do pile on my kitchen table has grown. Oh goodness do I need this weekend.

Here's to some much needed R&R, enjoying what's looking to be some beautiful weather in New York, and spending some time catching up with good friends.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful, wonderful weekend!

P.S. How great is the above magazine cover from Knack Weekend? Check out some of their other beautiful cover designs here.


No comments:

Post a Comment