joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Weekend.

Oi. TGIF- that's all I have to say.

I don't know about you all, but this week totally kicked my butt-- definitely couldn't be more excited to set my alarm back a few hours tomorrow and have a chance to catch up on some much needed sleep. I think the 4 time zones in 7 days routine has officially taken its toll.

I've got lots of my agenda this weekend and between the out of town visitors who'll be bunking on air mattresses throughout my living room and a few volunteer service projects for work that I'll be helping out at, I'm excited for what this weekend has in store.

I'll be back to check in at some point soon, but wanted to be sure to wish you and yours a wonderful weekend!

Photo, here





No comments:

Post a Comment