joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bar Tabac.

If you haven't yet found your way over to the corner of Smith and Dean, run-- don't walk-- and grab the first open table you can find inside the adorable little French Bistro, Bar Tabac. I only discovered this neighborhood gem a few weeks ago, but boy has it quickly made its way to the very top of my list of go-to spots. I'm totally obsessed. Outdoor seating, live music, delicious food, friendly service & a great location? What's not to love, right?





I meandered on over here this morning for brunch with my dear friend Judy and, as always, was totally impressed. This place will not disappoint- guaranteed.

For my New Yorkers out there-- anyone else have any spots they just can't get enough of? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment