joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Friday, July 22, 2011

TGIF.

Well, friends, the weekend has made it's glorious arrival.

More than ever, I have been anxiously awaiting the 5 o'clock bell all day because... I've got one of my dearest friends in the whole wide world currently en route from Washington D.C. for a visit! Given that this is my last weekend at home in Virginia before officially packing up the moving truck and shipping on up to New York, we figured we had the perfect excuse for a girl's weekend.


Marie and I met during our First year at the University of Virginia and have been coined as being virtually inseparable ever since. She is one of the most caring, fun-loving, quirkiest people I know and we always manage to bring out the silliest versions of each other whenever we're together- which I absolutely love. If I know anything, it's that this weekend is bound to be filled with lots of fun, laughter, and a few bottles of champagne for good measure.

Looking forward to really kicking back, relaxing, and indulging in some delicious food, summer drinks, and good conversations with a good friend.

Wishing you and yours a fantastic weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment