joie de vivre-- a cheerful enjoyment of life & an exultation of spirit.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Keep Calm and...

Monday morning (groan). 

I happen to know that this week is going to be a particularly tough and busy one for me at work and despite the fact that it's only 10 am, I've already found myself wishing I had one of these hanging right over my desk to keep me going:



While the phrase seems to be going through a bit of a fad stage right now, I just can't help but love the motto. It's simple, it's direct, it's oh-so reassuring, and you know what- it works. So for all you busy bees out in the working world today, "Keep Calm and Carry On", remember that Tuesday is right around the corner!

Also- here are some fun revisions of the original that I couldn't help but pass along. Enjoy!






Images found here!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment